Thursday, April 8, 2010


It's been a while since I last blogged. I have been a very busy girl...with tons of shoots coming up over the next few weeks..plus I am currently working on a coffee table book for myself--keep a look out for the sample shots of 'Animal's In Fashion' I am using all original clothing by local fashion designers...great local models and of course a bunch of exciting animals! Last week I had the pleasure of working with the Mayes twins..we had an amazing shoot with a bunch of dogs from a local dog rehab society. This coming Monday I am working with Anastasia Devine on a very fun shoot! Cant wait to post some preview shots :-) Also in other BIG news...White Cedar is moving up a little bit in the world..I will be moving to a new home in Highland Park in three weeks..I cant wait to capture some amazing photos in this new space :-)

















No comments:

Post a Comment