Friday, November 4, 2011

Sept and Oct fleeeeew by!

Your SUPER hero photographer! lol (doing a style event downtown Calgary)
September and October were definitely busy months that flew by! Got back from NYC in the beginning of Sept, then hit up Edmonton, Sylvan Lake and Canmore. My good friend Michelle Thrush won a Gemini award for best lead actress in an ongoing series! Sooo proud of her! Her and I did a road trip up to Edmonton with Mr. Gemini to her wrap up party for her TV show Blackstone. Michelle is Native American and I am so proud of what she represents!


One of my amazing friends and fav models (Ashlee Krutzfeldt) in Sylvan Lake (we were just eating dinner on a patio..and I took a couple snaps...amazing girl xoxo)


Victoria ROCKED this shoot! :-D


My AMAZING weekend getaway home in Canmore!
Hiked up to a glacier and made an inukshuk :-D



Worked with new fashion designer Daryl White for his new upcoming line Vauxdeux
Had a lot of fun shooting this one...very edgy (RIGHT up my ally!)




Shot test shots for Deja Vu International...a great little agency based out of Red Deer. She has a fantastic line-up!



October was Autism Awareness Month for Canada. Myself along with my good friend Ashlee Krutzfeldt and her daughter Emma, decided to do our own campaign to raise awareness of autism. Our hope is to bring knowledge to others-showing that there is no face to this disorder. People with autism can have problems with speech, social situations and sometimes learning. There is a large spectrum of disorders and each have their own severity. Every person with this disorder fights each day in a different way.

I am so proud of both Ashlee and Emma for not only participating in this shoot with me, but for raising awareness and educating others that may not understand or know what autism truly is.
Emma is a seven year old gorgeous girl, who excels in school; has many friends, but needs some help with social interaction. Autism does not define her.





In October I also got to head over to Kona on the Big Island of Hawaii :-D What a great week it was! I was flown down to shoot a wedding. From off roading to the green sand beach to swimming with giant sea turtles, I was definitely given some awesome photo oppertunities!

Wild Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins!


The AMAZING mansion we stayed in on a coffee plantation!
Green sand beach




No comments:

Post a Comment