Tuesday, July 6, 2010

2010 Fav shots so far!


2010 has been a very busy year so far for me..I have shot with amazing models, make-up artists and even animal wranglers! lol In June I was shooting in Saskatoon and NYC. I had the chance to go for lunch with an amazing photographer in Manhattan by the name of Dallas J. Logan and this month (July) I am off to British Columbia. August is going to be a VERY busy month for me..First I am off to Dallas, then flying from there to Atlanta to co-host a hip hop show for the University of Georgia..then doing a few radio shows and hitting up the International Disc Jockey Association Awards..then driving down to Orlando and Miami to shoot some models :-) Then it's my wedding month..shooting a few weddings in Calgary..then back out to Saskatoon for my best friends wedding :-D Stay tuned!! I love my job!! Hard work pays off..and I am ready to take my work to the next level!




















No comments:

Post a Comment