Sunday, October 24, 2010

This month I had the chance to shoot for an amazing campaign! The NOH8 Campaign is very well known in America as a pro gay rights campaign...and I was sooo grateful to be apart of the Calgary edition. My shots will be hopefully going into OUTLOOK Magazine (which is seen across Canada) Plus they will be found in the gay clubs. This is a great campaign that MANY famous people have also posed for. I was lucky to have six amazing local models pose for me...I even jumped into a few shots to show my support! (those obviously wont be the ones that get published LOL) Check out the few behind the scenes shots...it was definitely one of the best shoots I have been apart of..sooo much FUN! These are just a few of the edited shots..there will be more to come :-D I myself am not gay, but I will definitely stand up and support those who are!
Please check out www.NOH8Campaign.com for more info!











No comments:

Post a Comment