Sunday, October 24, 2010

N.R.T. Fashions' Look Book

Last weekend I shot for N.R.T Fashions. We created an amazing look book, showcasing her upcoming spring collection for Vancouver Fashion Week (Nov 2010).
We had an amazing model, Rena from Mode who totally made a home run with her poses! I decided to shoot above Eleven Eleven Boutique in Calgary as they have a small art gallery. N.R.T's spring collection was inspired by fencers from hundreds of years ago (which even included our model wearing a fencing mask) Because of this I wanted her to almost look like she was a manikin in the gallery, showing off the clothing as part of the exhibit. I think it turned out really well. N.R.T is definitely a creative designer! We all need to keep a close eye on her...I think she will be doing some BIG things soon!











No comments:

Post a Comment