Thursday, December 16, 2010

October and November kept me BUSY!


Both October and November were crazzzzy busy months!! Let's see, where do I start? lol Well first off I had a lot of amazing experiences and tons of media attention over the past two months. Between shooting the NOH8 Champaign, NRT's spring look book, Linsay Willier (the runner up from Canada's Next Top Model season 3...photos will be posted soon with behind the scenes video). Plus I was interviewed by the Calgary Herald and had Talent TV come to film an entire episode about me! So many AMAZING experiences in only two months time!

I had the chance to work with the lovely Haley in both October and November. Her uncle is a member of the rock and roll group Lover Boy, so her closet is FULL of amazing outfits! After our first shoot I pushed her to find an agent and she is now signed to I Model Management. We spent the second shoot building her book so she can do some traveling in the spring..and I hope to shoot her again before the end of the year.

I finally got to work with the lovely Kyle Roy Mino twice; at only 17 he already had his fashion head on straight! And it looks as though I may be using him to style a few of my upcoming shoots!

I also had the chance to work with stylist Br Pirri and hope to do some upcoming shoots with her soon! She was the host for Alberta Fashion Week Fall 2010.

Tina Grant came in to see me last month. Her curly hair and giant personality definitely makes her one of the sweetest girls I've met! Shortly after our shoot she was chosen to represent Alberta in Miss Canada!

Both Eunice and Anastasia Devine heated up my lens over the past month...WOW..what gorgeous strong women! I am going and try to head to Atlanta in Feb with Ana to watch her get shot for a spread in King Magazine!

The lovely Nelli finially graced my camera with her presence and boy did we do her up White Cedar style! hehe Barely any of her friends could recognize her after I was done!

Workaholic Brittany from BAM came in for a quick shoot. I splattered her with make-up and she pretty much did the rest!

I also had Ashley and her sister Taysha come down with their parents from Edmonton. Both young girls are only 10 and 12 and already creating waves with their agency, Mode Models Edmonton.

Vanessa had a great month last month, as shortly after our shoot her L'Oreal campaign was launched and man did she look amazing!

I also had to include the lovely Viv and her sweet little dog Michael Jackson! This girl could work the pinup shoot!

The photo at the top of this blog features the gorgeous Theresa for a handbag website shoot. With Vive Fashion Bags everywhere, it was a fun shoot!

Haley of I Model Management



Kyle Roy Mino



Mark, styled by the lovely BR Pirri


 


Tina Grant (off to rep Alberta for Miss Canada)
Julianna's long gorgeous hair!
One of my most fav ladies: Diane!
The lovely Eunice


My most dearest friend Anastasia Devine!

Nelli White Cedar style!
The cutest little four year old model!
Brittany of BAM, worked my crazy make-up!

10 year old Ashley of Mode Models Edmonton

Vanessa Marie (currently independent)





Viv and Michael Jackson!


Alberta Rocky Mountains (Big Horn Sheep)

Drumheller Alberta

No comments:

Post a Comment