Friday, January 21, 2011

Canada's Next Top Model!

Back in October I had the pleasure of working with a gorgeous lady! Miss Linsay Willier, the runner up from Season 3 of Canada's Next Top Model. Linsay was the first Native American to be on the show and she did an outstanding job! After meeting Linsay online and coming to find out that she is now traveling Canada inspiring children and adults to follow their dreams along with her boyfriend James Jones (runner up from reality TV show So You Think You Can Dance Canada) I knew I wanted to work with her and help spread her positive energy!

I was very lucky to have Suzie Q Beads in Ingelwood Calgary donate AMAZING jewelry for the shoot; plus Eleven Eleven Boutique in Kensington Calgary also let me raid their store for locally designed clothing.

Andrea Walker from Eleven Eleven spent the day assisting me and Paul Spenard of Eye Squared video came in and filmed the shoot for me.

We ended up with some awesome shots. Enjoy both the photography and the video! And check out Linsays website www.thedreamsproject.com












No comments:

Post a Comment