Friday, March 4, 2011


Ashlee Krutzfeldt-that's all I am going to say! hehe This girl from Central Alberta is such a stunning young lady! I found her on Model Mayhem back in the fall but both of our busy schedules caused us to not meet until February of this year. And what a fun shoot it turned out to be! We started out in the freezing cold snow, as a winter boho chic look. I enjoyed shooting her through my etched glass gate...and rolling around in the snow.
The next look took on this soft fairy tale feel after I took one of my chandeliers off the ceiling. Despite getting burned by one of the chandelier bulbs on her leg..the shoot turned out to be a total success! She is definitely a model who will suffer the elements for the perfect shot. We enjoyed a fun filled day, laughing and joking along with her hair stylist Karlee Lynn Begg, from Red Deer.
I honestly cant WAIT to work with her again! And hope to get some of these shots into a magazine soon :-D Oh and enjoy the few behind the scenes shots at the bottom!










No comments:

Post a Comment