Friday, March 4, 2011

'A day in the life'

Back in January I had the pleasure of working with the OUTSTANDING international fashion model Vonda-Lee Sharun. Based out of Calgary and signed to I Model Management, Vonda-Lee is an inspiration to many models. She has been on the international model scene for 10 years and has worked in such markets as Tokyo, New York, Milan, Athens, Singapore, Toronto, Seoul, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Osaka and Taipei. While she was between trips and back in Calgary for a few weeks we decided to do a quick creative. I handled the hair, make-up and styling and we shot out of my Calgary home. The 'theme' I came up with was 'A day in the life of a model'. -Starts off waking up in bed, eating breakfast, getting ready and thing posing...Of course this is only a theme and not intended to be accurate. She is honestly incredible to watch in front of the camera; modeling is so second nature to her it takes on ballet characteristics!
I hope you enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment