Tuesday, August 16, 2011

July White Cedar Style!


July was a crazy month...spent some time drinking at wineries in Kelowna, relaxing on the water and shooting in the mountains!


The cover I shot for Fitness Gurls Magazine (based out of Las Vegas) I did a huge spread as well!


Most of my time was spent putting together my All White Affair 10 Year Anniversary event. I decided to put together an event in celebration of my 10 years in the entrainment industries (make-up, movies, music, media and fashion) And in White Cedar style, the event was all white. Turned out a total success!! I had a 12x12 photo wall out front for pictures, while a violinist welcomed people in, then a saxophone quortete played until the DJ took over. Burlesque dancers wowed the crowed, plus I had an amazing white cake, white flowers and about $3,000 worth of door prize give-aways from local artists, shops and boutiques! The food was amazing, the guests looked great all in white and all the photographers did a fantastic job shooting the evening :-D















Shot for the AMAZING Jami Symons in June before heading to NYC. We put together a great shoot to submit for the Contessas (a Canadian hair comp) These arent the shots we submitted..but they will give you a taste of what the shoot was about :-D




This shoot was actually done in August..but I couldnt wait to share!! Venessa is one of my fav local models and Trever is an AMZING make-up artist..I call this series: Cat, Venessa and Trever Take Over The World!! lol <3 I will share more from this shoot in the next blog :-D





I shot a gorgeous wedding in Kelowna while I was in town...this couple definiltey had a pretty day among the grape vines at the Summerhill Winery!












Gabbi is with Allen International, we managed to shoot in Westbank at my mom's home. With her long legs and amazing jawline, this 14 year old will soon be going places!









Shot with the gorgeous Morgan again-this time in Peachland. I love the desert feel of these shots!




No comments:

Post a Comment