Thursday, May 26, 2011

This year so far has been a crazy one for media attention. I am so grateful that so many people are interested in writing about me..even if I dont really understand why people find me interesting yet hehe So far since the beginning of the year I have had a full page about me in the Calgary Herald and the Ottawa Citizen. I also had a spread about me in FashionSign Magazine, as well as in SAIT Alumni Link Magazine. SHAW TV filmed a special 10min episode about me, and I had a 30min spot on the radio at Mount Royal University. There are also a few blogs coming out soon with articles on me. What an exciting year so far. I love being on the 'other' side of the pen. I spent years as a reporter writing about others, it's fun to be the one written about :-D I cant wait to see what else comes from 2011!!

Watch the SHAW TV show about me (airing June 3rd)






No comments:

Post a Comment